Pages

Friday, February 17, 2023

The march towards Q.E. Week 1 1/1

I'll be taking the Qualifying Exam on the last Friday of March of this year. It's the exam which when passed will raise me from Ph.D. Student to Ph.D. Candidate. I feel like an Accepted of the White Tower about to take the test of the Hundred Weaves. 

It's now the first week of the Spring semester and I decided to journal my progress in preparation. Few among the IDAS (Internationa Doctoral Students in Asia Pacific Studies) students take the track that I chose, hence little few people to be study buddies.

I dedicated this week by:

  • Searching for the readings list documents.
  • Inputting their citations into Mendeley.
  • Securing them into my GDrive and organizing them into an IBooks Collections folder.
I've also reached out to senior Society and Culture track IDAS students for the four that I still couldn't find.

I also should visit the IDAS Director for advice to check with this semester's examiner.

I'll begin next week with a checklist which I will close by checking every Friday.

The harvest for now is good. Readings begin tomorrow.

Valar morghulis,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start comment with your surname,first name.