Pages

Monday, February 20, 2023

The march towards Q.E. Week 2 1/2

I've already begun with qualifying exam readings while balancing them with my final academic course this sem. Both of these are further balanced by watching BL and playing Hogwarts Legacy.

One of my former RAs, Paul, helped me complete the set of documents during the weekend.

It was also that weekend when I was feeling the jitters. Got lots of readings and a life-changing exam in the end. But I looked at the books and told myself, I've read Wheel of Time, you're nothing.

Hence, I've begun James Scott's "The Art of Not Being Governed" and Ann Swidler's "Culture in Action."

As usual, not easy to digest at the start, but I found what I'm looking for and noted all ideas and pages.

This week, the plan is:


  1. Read Barth's "Balinese World"
  2. Read Rappaport's "Ritual and Religion"
  3. Read Political Sociology Readings and organize study group.
  4. Write the paper for Political Sociology
  5. Attend to internationalization duties.
  6. Attend to A Different View.
  7. Review that article at the journal...
  8. Play HL and watch BL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start comment with your surname,first name.